Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You're Old!

Last night on the way home, I sat in the seat across from a girl with ear buds in. The train conductor comes by and goes "What are you listening to?" She removes one of the ear buds and looks up "50 Cent!" she says to him. The conductor goes "Who's that?" and she replies "Really? You're old!"

I have always looked at him as maybe late 30's/ early 40's. Usually someone in that age bracket knows who 50 Cent is.

You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone wanted to hear what came next. He replies "Ya, I'm old. Older than you'd think." Few! He took it well. I could envision it going badly and I'm sure everyone around me did too. He had a sense of humor and didn't kick her off the train or jack up the price of her ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment