Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Get In My Belly!

Yesterday I took an earlier train in to work because I had a lot to get done at the office. When I go in early I get a lot more done since no one is in the office and the phones aren't ringing. As I am getting out of my seat on the train and entering into the aisle, I am closing out of Facebook and returning to my home screen on my phone. My one and a half year old nephew is my wall paper at the moment. Fat Bastard was nice enough to let me go in front of her and she sees my nephew on my phone.

"Isn't he adorable?" She says to me. I turn around and say a quick thank you before departing the train. As I am walking down the platform I had a huge smirk on my face. I was trying to hold in my laughter because all I could think of was Fat Bastard in the movie Austin Powers. "Get in my belly! Baby! The other-other white meat! Baby! It's what's for dinner!"

Obviously I knew she didn't want to eat my nephew for dinner but I couldn't help but envisioning that hysterical scene in my head.

Have a great weekend everyone!


Picture Courtesy of Urban Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment