Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Don't Watch Me Pee!


OK, this has nothing to do with the train but it happened in a public place and I’m gonna go with it. So there!

Today, I have had a smoothie and a coffee annnnnd some water so therefore, I have to pee. I run to the ladies room after I throw my work bag down at my desk. There is a girl that is a little awkward that is on my floor that I sometimes run into in the ladies room but I let it go. (Hey, sometimes brilliant people are awkward and that’s ok!) When I get into the ladies room, I am the only one there. I hop in my stall (Yes, I have a stall…I’m a creature of habit!) I hear someone walk in but have no idea who it is until I see an eye ball in the crack between the stall door and the stall (wall?) You know…the crack where it locks. I look at the eye ball and recognize that it’s the awkward girl. “EXCUSE ME!” I say to her.

She runs down to the handicapped stall on the end and just stands in there. I finished up and washed my hands with ninja like speed as thoroughly as I possibly could to get out of there as quickly as possible.

So, let’s go over this… don’t put your damn eye ball up to the crack in the stall and watch someone while they pee! That is ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment