Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 6, 2015

My Heart Dropped!


Oh my goodness, my heart dropped this morning. I get on the T at North Station and we head to Haymarket. When we get in to Haymarket, people notice there is room for people to move down and make room for others to get on. While doing this, a little boy is thrust onto the T while the mom and her daughter wait on the platform. Well, wouldn’t you know, while they are waiting patiently for everyone to move in, the doors close separating the little boy from his mom and sister? The doors closed so fast that the little girls face was brushed with them.

My heart dropped. I was horrified that this poor kid was potentially on his way alone in a crowded train without his mother.

Luckily about 20 seconds later, the doors reopened because someone in another train car wasn’t all the way in. I sighed relief and I could see the moms relief too as she tried not to panic in front of her small children. The little girls smile was from ear to ear that she was with her brother again.

Oh my goodness though… could you imagine!? I sure as hell can’t! Lesson learned, when you have small kids, you enter the train all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment