Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Family Guy Hitting on Me! Gross!


This morning I had to get my vehicle inspected so I took a later train in. (Passed with flying colors by the way!). Anyway, later train in. I left my house with a few minutes to spare… or so I thought. I round the corner and see the train pulling in early. I am 2 blocks away so I start running in my ballet flats. Clearly not running shoes but I manage. Since it is a later train, I don’t have the luxury of people boarding and stalling for time so I run up the stairs and the ramp to the train. It certainly got my heart going and my blood pumping. I was the last one to board.

I turn to find a seat as I try to catch my breath.  I find a three seater that has just one guy in it. I sit down as I still try to catch my breath. I don’t want to sound like a wheezing hyena so I try to just take deep breaths until I am breathing normal again.

Picture the dad from family guy. Gross! He is the same body shape, same face and has on dirty “gym” clothes and a sweat headband. He turns to me and says “You ok?”

“Oh…sorry. I’m ok. I just had to run for the train.” I tell him.

“Oh. You work in Boston?”

“I do.”

“I used to go to school in Boston but I got kicked out. Something stupid. I’m fighting it.” He says. I am confused because he looks like he is 50.

“Oh, that’s too bad.” I say as I grab my book out of my bag.

“Ya. I’m getting off in Lynn to see if I can get it squared away.” He tells me.

“Oh. That’s the next stop.” I start grabbing my bags as it will come quick and I’ll need to let him out without his sweaty self touching me.

“Say, before I go can I get your number?” he asks as everyone is listening in.

“Um, this is Lynn. I have a boyfriend. You need to go now.” I tell him in my best attempt at being as nice as possible while failing miserably at being nice and kicking him off the train with everyone looking.

It’s almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment