Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 22, 2011

All Aboard....

Welcome! This has been a long time comin'! I finally have a blog of my very own to convey my unique yet, common experiences of a train commuter. About a year ago I moved just outside of Boston and a few months after that, landed my dream job in the city. I assumed I'd just drive in on a daily basis. However, that was completely out of the question with all the traffic. So, I looked at other options. I ended up deciding to take the train. I can pick up the Commuter Rail a few miles from my place. From the Commuter Rail, I can easily hop on the T and from the T, I am magically a few blocks from my office. However, what I didn't anticipate was the wide variety of people I see on a daily basis. I started posting to Facebook daily because each day I was absolutely floored by what people do on a train... a public space! I hope you enjoy my daily adventures. I always do and that's why I love sharing with those who find humor in my daily commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment