Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 11, 2014

Is That a Summers Eve Wipe in Your Hand?


I haven’t been sleeping as much as I should lately. I have a lot on my plate and have been staying up late worrying-slash-getting things done which makes early mornings hard. Today was no acceptation. I must have hit snooze 20 times. I finally got up and got my butt to the train station.

I board the train and sit down while I am still in my morning fog. The guy across the way from me spills his coffee on his shirt (Yes shirt… it is finally nice out!) He is desperately searching for something to wipe it with. I think to myself “I got this!”

I whip open my purse and unzip my secret compartment where I stash things like aspirin, band aids, feminine products and SHOUT WIPES! I reach in there and feel what I think is a Shout Wipe. Without even looking at it, I reach across the seat and hand it to the guy for his shirt. As I am making the exchange, I realize I am not handing him a Shout Wipe… I am handing him a SUMMERS EVE wipe! They come packaged the exact same way!

I look up at him once I realize what I am giving him. He goes “A wipe is a wipe! I’ll just be fresh today!” Oh my god! If I could crawl under the seat and stay there for the rest of my life, I would have!

“WAIT!” I say in a panic. I quickly retract my Summers Eve wipe and rummage through my purse again. I pull out the Shout Wipe and hand it to him. He looks at me, thanks me for the wipe and we both had a good laugh all the way to North Station.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment