Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Don't Be a Dumb A*s Douche Bag


Let’s go over how to drive in a train station parking lot shall we?

When someone is driving in front of you and they slow down and put on their left blinker to turn into a parking spot on…the left, it DOES NOT MEAN you should drive around them on the LEFT!!! It means you stop behind them or if possible, go around them on the RIGHT! The parking lot is not the autobahn, you do not pass on the left when people make god d*mn left turns!  

This morning some dumb a*s douche bag behind me decided she would go around me ON THE LEFT while I was making a LEFT into a parking space! Are you a f*cking idiot? Luckily I saw her out of the corner of my eye and slammed my brakes so an accident was avoided.

After I pull in my spot, I hop out and see her park and hop out of her car. I was so fired up because I have been dealing with idiots lately and my fuse is shorter than usual and my tolerance for stupidity is pretty short these days. As I walk by her on my way to the parking machine, she shrugs and smiles at me as if to say “Oopsy! Almost nailed ya!”  

She is lucky I reeled in my furry because I was contemplating which weapon of choice to use…my stiletto or a liberal amount of pepper spray. I chose neither because I am better than that but oh man…I hate stupid people!

Recap:

·         Train station parking lot does not equal autobahn!

·         Left blinker means someone is turning…LEFT!

·         Don’t be a dumb a*s douche bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment