Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MBTA Shopping

Oh my god people! You have one excited girl right here! I will be moving soon and so I am investigating my new route that I will have to take to work. While investigating, I stumble upon a tab called "Fairs & Gifts". "Gifts? Like gift cards for passes?" I think to myself. I click on the tab. What girl doesn't want to know about gifts?

What I discovered was an entire treasure trove of fun T trinkets. Coasters, cutting boards, signs, water bottles, cups, mugs, jewelry (Although I wouldn't ever wear T jewelry with T Tokens on them), posters, T-shirts... did I mention COASTERS?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coasters (especially these bad boys) and the cutting boards, how cute!!

Check out the gift store here. I have stumbled upon this just in time for Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Christmas shopping will be a breeze this year!

    ReplyDelete