Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

70's Airline Pilot Guy

Have you heard the “70’s Airline Pilot” on the Orange Line. I think he is new, or at least new to me. Every time I get him as the driver, it makes my morning. This guy rocks! “Good Morninggggggg. Welcome to the Orange Linnnnnne.” He just reminds me of some smooth airline pilot from the 70’s. I didn’t live in the 70’s. However, I am envisioning something very “Catch Me If You Can” or from the series that didn’t make it past the first season “PanAm”. He is a wise a*s too! “If you are standing on the platformmmmm look down at your feet! If you see yellowwwwww, please take a step back so I can close the doorrrrrrrrrr.” And now that he said “doorrrrrrrrrr” I am reminded of  “Let’s Make a Deal” with Monty Hall. Again, I didn’t live in the 70’s! I got hooked on this show when I got mono in the 7th grade and the Game Show Network was my “thing” along with scrambled eggs that my mother faithfully served me because I was too sick to get out of my father’s awesome Lazy Boy recliner in the living room. Ahh, those were the days.

Anyway, I hope this guy picks me up at North Station every day! I want to hear his 70’s garb and wise a*s remarks!


No comments:

Post a Comment