Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

There Could Be Many Mistress Phone Guys!

Mistress Phone Guy continues to be my leading blog post ever and still, by a land slide. I even threw out a follow up of a semi description of him to ease the wondering minds of many. It didn't become clear to me until reading a few articles as to why so many woman would think their man is cheating on them. In a survey of Ashley Madison subscribers (For those of you who don't know what Ashley Madison is- "Ashley Madison is the online personals & dating destination for casual encounters, married dating, discreet encounters and extramarital affairs"-sad but true), Boston ranked 7th in the country. This survey measured membership by region, population and per capita. (Full Story Here). They even break it down further by neighborhood in Boston (Click to see Boston Neighborhood Rank). This absolutely blows my mind. I am very glad I do not live in one of these neighborhoods.

(Picture from AshleyMadison)

No comments:

Post a Comment