Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Black Friday Stampede


This morning at North Station, I was at the front of the line to board the T. The train pulls up, the doors open, people get off and when I am about to hop on to the T, I feel from behind someone pushing me right over. OK, we are all going to the same place. We are all most likely going to fit on the T. There is NO need to act like you are at a Black Friday Sale and they just opened the doors! No need to push over an unsuspecting 100 pound girl and crush her into the side rails and knock the wind out of her. NO NEED!! Although, when I did catch my breath, I turned around and kicked that idiot wearing his Elmer Fudd hat, in the shin as hard as I could and gave him my death look. Since the train was packed, he may have had an idea where the kick came from but no proof SO HUH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment