Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Butt Dialing Gone Wrong


Last week I had to stay late for a work function and took a later train home…the 9:40pm train. I got to the train station and it was empty compared to what I am used to. When the train boarded, hardly anyone came on. I sat down and immediately after I sat down, a girl sat down in the seat across from me. Her phone was to her ear and her chin was dropped.

She sat there like that for a good 5 minutes. She hung up the phone and started calling someone else.

“You’re a f*cking idiot!” she says to the phone.

“Why? Oh…because I just got your entire conversation on my voice mail! Is SHE why you aren’t picking me up at the train station? Don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about! IT’S ON MY VOICE Mail!!! I heard it all! It’s on my voice mail. You talked about how you are using me and seeing some other hot girl…I HEARD IT ALL!!” she is screaming and almost to tears!

This idiot, I am assuming tries to plead with her because she is silent for a bit.

“Pick me up at the train station! I worked all day. I worked late. I pay for everything, the least you can do is pick me up so I don’t have to take a taxi home….I don’t care if you have plans… with HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR…figure it out!”

And this went on and on until I got off the train. She must have been getting off in Lowell because she was still on the train when I got off.

And that my friends, is a butt dial gone completely wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment