Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dash to the Train with a Cat Carrier!

This morning as I am getting off at State, I see a woman frantically making a dash for the train. This woman is carrying a cat carrier with a sweet little kitty inside.

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I am not a fan of cats. The whole litter box thing is just nasty to me and I'm allergic. Anyway, as I am a serial mad dasher in the mornings to catch my train, I know how jostled things get when you're running. My coffee splashes everywhere and if I'm lucky, I am wearing dark clothing so the coffee splashes don't show all day (Tide to go and Shout wipes often do the trick too).

So, needless to say, POOR FREAKIN' KITTY! Even though I am not a fan of cats, my heart went out to this poor cat who was jostled around in it's pet carrier while it's owner ran to catch the Orange line. That cat will NEVER want to get in a carrier again!

No comments:

Post a Comment