Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 21, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Chrismas is my noise canceling head phone…my noise canceling head phones….my nose canceling head phone!

And here is why: Every time I have ever seen this kid, she is screaming…for no damn reason. She is screaming because some little boy stole her juice at school and she is still upset about it. She is screaming because her dad is holding her drawing incorrectly. She is screaming just to hear herself scream. The dad tries desperately to get this kid to shut up but she doesn’t! He coddles her and tries to make everything all right. Meanwhile the baby that is like one year old is sitting with the dad, bright eyed and happy while the 4 year old screams her fool head off for no reason. They sat right next to me but other times I have heard this child, she is on the other end of the car. The entire car has to endure this kids screaming at the top of her lungs, every single day from North Station to Anderson-Woburn.

I feel bad for the dad. He really does make an effort to be out of peoples way and to shut the kid up but that kid and her crocodile tears just keeps going and THIS my friends is why I need noise canceling head phones for Christmas! That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment