Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Got a Kiss on the Train

Yesterday, my friend and I sit in seats facing each other. We each had an open seat next to us, as we were facing each other. A woman with her adorable, well behaved son sat down next to me. He sat on her lap the entire ride and ate his gold fish. Another woman sat down next to my friend and we were all chit chatting about various grocery shopping techniques. When we go, when the worst time to go is, do you go during the game, don’t go before the game and so on. The boy just munched on his gold fish and when he and his mom got to their stop, he blew me several kisses as he went down the aisle. He was too cute! Why can’t all kids on the train be like him?

No comments:

Post a Comment