Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 13, 2012

I Lost My Car

This morning at North Station, I over hear a man pick up the phone behind me. “Hello?” There is a long pause as the person identifies themselves. “Oh, I’m at North Station right now. I lost my car last night. I don’t know where I put it.” Pause “NO, my car. I don’t know where I put it.” Clearly the person on the other end must have thought they misheard him too. I thought car keys initially myself. “Oh, I gotta go now. The train is pulling up. I’ll talk to you later.”

My dad always says “Bad decisions make for great stories!” I genuinely believe that this is very true. As much of a hurry I was in to get to work, I almost wish there was some sort of train delay because I would have loved to hear the back ground story as to how someone parks their vehicle on a Thursday night and wakes up Friday morning not able to find it. It’s not like it snowed and the car is buried. It’s beautiful out. Happy Friday the 13th Everyone! Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment