Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 15, 2013

I am Going to Shoe Hell

This has nothing to do with the train but I figured I’d share with you all how I am going to shoe HELL! I went to Starbucks and grabbed a Frappuccino since it is finally hot enough to enjoy one! I then proceeded to DSW because I was on a mission. I needed black sandals that were NOT flip flops! I searched the entire store and then found THE perfect pair! I HAD TO HAVE THIS PAIR!!! Another girl is grabbing a box. She grabs a seven and a half. Now it’s my turn to search for my size which also happens to be a seven and a half. There aren’t any more seven and a half’s. This girl has THE LAST PAIR!

I glance at her as she is trying on the shoes. Her mother is with her and wants to go. Her mother does not want to be shopping right now. The girl looks up at her mother. “What do you think?” she says.

“I don’t like. Can we go now?” says the mom.

The girl then turns to me and says “What do you think?”

As nonchalantly as I could, I say “Eh! They’re OK!”

“Can we go now?” says the mom.

They pack up the shoes back in the box and put them on the shelf. I then start circling the section where the shoes are. I am being careful not to stray too far from them in case someone else is after them. I try to inconspicuously watch the two ladies as they head down the escalator. As soon as they are out of sight, I grab the shoes, try them on and high tail it to the cash register! THEY ARE MINE…AND I AM GOING TO SHOE HELL FOR THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment