Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 27, 2013

Keep Your Damn Germs to Yourself!

Soooo, this morning, I sit down on the train and open my book. I am reading all nice and quiet when this woman behind me starts hacking up her lung. I mean big, juicy, flemmy, nastiness. I mean gross! I can’t even concentrate on my book. All I can envision is her gross nasty spray settling on my hair. Is there antibacterial spray for hair? If so, I need it. All I want to do is take a shower. I can feel the bronchitis/pneumonia settling in and making its home in my lungs right now. Every year around this time I get pneumonia on top of bronchitis on top of asthma. It’s lovely really! I get to feel like I am dying and can’t breathe. It’s getting to the point where I got to the Dr.’s office and say “It’s like last year. Give me a steroid inhaler, codeine and some antibiotics.” They sign the script and I am off to CVS in fifteen minutes flat. However, if people didn’t cough all over me and spew their nasty flem cough on me, this wouldn’t happen.

Keep your germs to yourself people! I don’t want them! Mark my words. I’m getting sick soon. Mark my words! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment