Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Obtaining Personal Space on the T

This morning as I wait at North Station to hop on the T, the train pulls in and it is sardine packed except for one girl who has a 3 foot circumference around her. Her back is turned towards me but when she turns around she has a surgical mask on. BRILLIANT!!!! Perhaps I should get some surgical masks and wear them on the T so I can have ample space around me.

Then, I wasn’t sure if she was wearing it because she is sick or to obtain space so I removed myself from the train and waited for the next one because I am still on the mend from a severe case of pneumonia and wasn’t taking any chances of getting sick again.

Today’s lesson: Surgical masks get you your personal bubble back!

No comments:

Post a Comment