Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Unless You Are Mistress Phone Guy, Take Your Phone Off Speaker

It’s one thing to be on the phone on the train. It’s kinda rude but sometimes you just have to do it. It’s another thing to be on SPEAKER phone on the train!

This is how it went down:

“Hi Honey. I’m on the train.”

I hear the speaker phone say “Ok. I am stuck in traffic on 28. I might be late picking you up.” I am shocked. Why the hell is it necessary to have your phone on speaker phone? Strangers do not need to hear your entire convo! (Although when I was stuck next to Mistress Phone Guy (Click here to refresh your memory), speaker phone would have rocked!!)

“That’s ok Honey. I can wait inside for you. What should we have for dinner? I thawed out a few steaks.”

Honey replies on speaker phone “Whatever you’d like to make for a side is fine with me.”

I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to hear your mundane after work convo. Boring!!

So, what did we learn today? Unless you are Mistress Phone Guy, I don’t want to hear the other end of your convo on speaker phone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment