Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 31, 2014

The 90's Called

The 90's called. They said they want their flip phone back!

Today while waiting inside the train station for the train, everyone was quietly scrolling through their smart phones while sipping their to-go mugs. However, one guy had his sound on on the key pad of his flip phone. He was texting. I completely forgot about all the button pushing on flip phones to get the letter you want to appear on the screen until I heard this guy clicking away as the sound carried throughout the room. It sounded like he was trying to get Morse Code message through the wires.

I have nothing against flip phones. My mother still has one because she is afraid of smart phones. Too much technology for her. However, I thought it was funny this morning when everyone was looking around for the Morse Code texter!

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment