Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hoofing it!

This morning was a fun adventure. I get to North Station and hop off the commuter rail and when I go to the T station, it’s being evacuated. The only person in the building was the Metro paper guy and the MBTA police. I even tried to go into the building…what is wrong with me? That’s how much I dreaded hoofing it a half a mile to my office. I went in and tried to go down the escalator before getting kicked out by the MBTA police. Still don’t know what was wrong in the station but dam*, hoofing it sucked. I generally don’t mind walking. In fact, I embrace it when the weather is nice buuut I am feeling like I am on the verge of bronchitis/pneumonia and I really didn’t feel like using my energy before my work day even began. Hopefully the Orange line is back up and running this afternoon because I’m exhausted.
Picture courtesy of Joe-ks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment