Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shape Ups are a Fraud and I Knew It!!

If you recall correctly in my post Meet Shape Ups Chick I speculated that the only thing Shapes ups did was make you look like you were preparing for your trip to outer f*cking space! Yes?!

Well today, an announcment was made that Sketchers will have to pay "40 Million to settle charges by the Federal Trade Commission that the footwear company made unfounded claims that its Shape-ups shoes would help people lose weight and strengthen their butt, leg and stomach muscles. " Reports Jennifer Kerr. Get the full story from Boston.com here:  FTC: Skechers deceived consumers with shoe ads

I am in my glory today!! I knew it all along and everyone said that Shape Ups really did work! Well they DON'T!!!  SO.... HA!

If you wish to get a refund for your space shoes go here: https://skechers.action-settlement.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment