Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What About Bob?

Last night I wrapped up a little later at work than usual. I went down to the T and a train had just pulled in. I ran and hopped in the last train car instead of walking all the way down to nearly the first train car (If I am in the first few train cars, I am lined up perfectly at North Station with the escalators. So, if I have time, I head all the way down.). Last night I was just happy to get on the train instead of having to wait another five or more minutes for the next one.

I am getting situated as the doors literally shut behind me. I look up to see a woman standing there looking all normal until she reaches up to adjust her napkin. Yup, this woman created a barrier between her hand and the handle with a napkin in true “What About Bob?” style!

Next thing you know, she’ll be walking around with a gold fish around her neck and reading “Baby Steps”!

No comments:

Post a Comment