Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

She's Just Crazy and Losing Her Mind

This morning I sat next to a woman who talked to herself the entire ride. She got on a few stops after me and when she sat down and the train starts taking off she utters "Aw Shucks! I can't believe I forgot it." She digs through her bag vigorously "Yup I forgot it shucks!" she proclaims (She really said "Shucks!"). I figure that's the end of it since I have been known to talk to myself when I think I have forgotten something too and realize just as the train takes off that i forgot to put the e-break on for instance. "Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" I proclaimed as people probably assumed I suffered from turrets. I had slammed my head against the window of the train to peer into the parking lot to make sure my vehicle wasn't rolling around like an abandoned shopping cart. Once the parking lot was out of sight, I sat down and forgot about it. I couldn't do anything after that point. So, naturally since I could forget about my e-break situation, I figured after her little fit, she'd forget about her situation too. WRONG!

"I can't believe I did that!" as she's rocking back and forth. "I can't believe I did that! Shucks! Right on the seat! Why did I leave it....." continues to rock herself. She went on and on from her stop to North Station. I looked over at one point to see if she was holding a phone to her ear. Maybe she called someone. Nope, not holding a phone to her ear. I then decided to investigate if she had a blue tooth on. I could only see her right side so when we got to North Station I had to discretely check out her left. Nope. No blue tooth on either side. She was just crazy and losing her mind. That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment