Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Be Grateful You Turd! This is Nothing!

This morning I hop on at North Station. The T is packed to the brim when it arrives and only two people get off. A lady in front of me gets on, I get on and one guy behind me packs his way on too. He yells “This sucks!”

I felt like saying “You think this sucks? At least you are on the train and don’t have to wait 9 minutes until the next one like the others stuck on the platform.”

OR

“You are hopping on a train during rush hour from North Station. What did you think was going to happen? You’d hop on, have ample room and even get a seat… NO!”

OR

“Today is the World Series AND Obama is making a speech today. This is a walk in the park. You just wait ‘til later you turd!”

BUUUT I kept my mouth shut and rolled my eyes along with the woman that got on in front of me.

That being said, let’s see if I can keep my mouth shut and just roll my eyes later when I have to deal with Obama Speech watchers and World Series spectators. Let’s see how this goes later. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment