Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Inside, Outside, Outside, Inside

So, Miss Fancy Spandex Pants has a friend and this friend wears… Indoor-Outdoor slippers on the train! OK people! Just because it says it on the label that the slippers are Indoor-Outdoor slippers, doesn’t mean you get to wear them… OUTSIDE! It’s just wrong!

I got a pair of indoor-outdoor slippers for my dad for Christmas once and I verbally reminded him that just because the box said he could wear them outside that it didn’t make it right for him to wear them outside. Not even a trip to the mail box because if he went to the mail box with the slippers on and then realized he needed to go to the store and hopped in his car with said slippers on, he’d be THAT guy walking around the store with slippers on!

Perhaps this is the reason I avoid Wal-Mart at all costs. I don’t think I have set foot in a Wal-Mart in MONTHS! I can’t stand walking into that store and being the one with the jaw dropped with my inner voice screaming “You are in your pajamas! Florescent fleece is not a good look for you! Florescent fleece is NOT slimming! Do you OWN a full length mirror?”

So, that being said, florescent fleece AND slippers stay inside unless you want “What Not To Wear” to come back on TV and use you as an example of the “not to wear”!

No comments:

Post a Comment