Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Would the Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up?

Welcome to my Tuesday. This morning, I make my coffee before running out the door. I throw my cream and sugar in and head down to the garage. On my way, I take a sip of my coffee and discover that I am drinking hot water, cream and sugar. I realize that I forgot to put a K-cup in my Keurig.

As I am trying not to gag, I run back upstairs to remake my coffee. Luckily I wasn’t running too far behind this morning and the Keurig was already warmed up. Once I have my coffee the way I like it…with coffee in it, I run to my car and fly over to the train station. I am very grateful that I took a sip prior to arriving at the train because to take that sip on the train and not be able to fix it, would have completely ruined my morning.

Once I am at the train station and because I cut it so close to boarding time, the scrolling screen is flashing “Please Stand Back. Please Stand Back.” SOO, what gets stuck in my head for the remainder of my commute?

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadies are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
Please stand up, please stand up…..

No comments:

Post a Comment