Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cup Holders Please!

I think the commuter rail really needs cup holders! Every morning I hop on the train with my coffee in tow just like most people and every night I hop on the train with some sort of beverage as well. It is quite awkward to have to hold your drink while digging for your train pass to show the conductor. (Most of the time I am wearing a skirt or dress so between my legs doesn't work for me) I don't think I am the only one with this problem as today, a woman placed her coffee on the floor while digging through her purse to find her train pass. We managed to arrive at our next stop before she picked up her coffee and you guessed it, the coffee when flying down the aisle getting a few bags in it's path. So, please MBTA, i know you are in debt right now but I really want cup holders please.

No comments:

Post a Comment