Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 12, 2012

Case of the Mondays

Today was a rather refreshing start! It could have been day light savings time or a lot of people could have had a case of the Mondays. Either way the train was full of people I don't generally see and missing a whole bunch of people that I normally see (Chef Boyardee didn't have a case of the Mondays and wasn't phased by day light savings time because he was there with his Chef Boyardee and Kindle as usual). The train had a quiet feel about it this morning and I got a seat all to myself for a while (this is rare). I started a new book this morning and it was perfectly quiet so I could concentrate!

When I got to North Station it was the normal hustle and bustle of the station but once I got to the T, I hopped on the first train that came through and wasn't in my normal sardine packed state. It was pretty nice. I also got to wear my new "commuter shoes" instead of my usual "commuter boots".

New book and new shoes, spring is almost here I can feel it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment