Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 26, 2012

Girl Changes on the Train!

I thought I had seen it all on the train. However, the Brookline Selectwoman Jesse Mermell recently tweeted “New MBTA experience: Woman across from me changing her whole outfit on the train, including stockings. I'm torn between being appalled & impressed. I didn't have room to tweet about the full body lotion application. It was intense. No towel. Not even close. And there was extensive lotion application.”
Train Etiquette Tip #15:
OK People, you can’t get changed on the T! Period! End of story! Although this is in a way impressive, people do not need to see you changing and applying body lotion.
I will admit I changed while in the driver seat of my vehicle at a stop light once. However, aside from my arms, nothing was visible to the other drivers/cars around me. (And I did not attempt body lotion application!)
(Picture from mychinaviews.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment