Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 23, 2012

Shecky's Girls Night Out!

Last night after work I went over to Shecky’s Girls Night Out! I had been before and was so excited to go. You buy your ticket, arrive and it is sheer girliness. Cocktails, goodie bags, make up, jewelry… ultimate girl time! In order to get there I had to change up my normal train routine. I had the pleasure of taking the Green Line! I walked to Haymarket and hopped on the Green E line and got off at Copley to meet a friend and walk over to Tremont.

Well, this Green Line, let me tell ya… It took me 20 minutes to go five stops. First of all, the trolley was so slow and then in the middle of the tunnel it goes dead and the lights go out. Then they go back on and we are creeping through the tunnel again. We get to a stop, people get on and then the lights go out again. Slowest T line I’ve been on yet. It also didn’t help that I was sitting next to a woman who had the absolute worst breath and the worst part about it was that she had no idea. She kept breathing with her mouth open. Yuck!

I finally get to Copley and head up the stairs to meet my friend and walk to Shecky’s. We chit chat about our crazy days in the city as we stroll through the amazing brown stones. We finally arrive at Shecky’s and meet up with three more girls. We all look great and we head inside! Sake cocktails, goodie bags and jewelry are everywhere! Oh, and chocolate cupcakes that are to die for! I picked up some Dolce sunglasses and a cute summer dress. I also took away from this girls night out, many fashionable idea’s that I can incorporate in my wardrobe with things I already have.

After we perused Shecky’s we all declared we were starving. We tried getting into a chic little restaurant. However, it is restaurant week and there was an hour and a half wait. That wasn’t going to work so we found a pizza place across the street, grabbed mozzarella sticks and cannoli’s, snagged a seat outside and giggled and laughed while we nibbled our nutritious (sarcasm) dinner.

Top notch night and much needed for all of us. Thanks Girls for a fabulous evening in Boston.


No comments:

Post a Comment