Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 9, 2012

"Did you just grab my A*S?" - Mr. Zadir Night at the Roxbury

So, last night was fun (and when I say fun I mean, what a mess)! Now that the MBTA is cracking down of freeloading riders, we now have to display our ticket to the conductor prior to boarding. We also have to keep it out after we board to show the conductor one more time. I think it’s great that they are cutting down on the freebee rides. However, at the end of the day when you are trying to get hundreds of people on a commuter rail, it is a cluster-mess!

I have a feeling if this continues on like this, I will lose my pass. I’ll drop it or forget it or miss place it trying to get myself situated on the train. There has got to be a better way. I’ll have to get one of those wallets that displays my card in a window or something because I know myself, I will lose it and like I have said in previous posts, I can either rebuy my ticket or buy a pair of shoes each month… I am going to have to keep track of that sucker otherwise I will not be getting new shoes any time soon!

On a lighter note: This morning was a cold morning and people were packing on to the T like usual. Gentle Giant piled in behind me and we rode like little sardines to Haymarket. Once we were at Haymarket, Gentle Giant got off the train to allow passengers off and got back on. One woman behind him was determined to get on and squished him right on top of me. When the train took off, he lost his balance and inadvertently grabbed my a*s! The second he realized where his hand was he threw his arms up at the ceiling and kept his balance that way. Too embarrassed to look at me, he kept looking at the ceiling. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment