Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The MBTA is not Southwest!

I got on the commuter rail this morning and this guy in a three seater in the front row is sitting smack dab in the middle of the seat! My immediate thought was “Buddy, this isn’t Southwest!” Ya know the old Southwest drill, you check in online the second you get the email that you can and hope that you are in zone A. The following day you board the flight, sit in the middle seat, put your Bose headphones on and hope that no one has the guts to interrupt you to ask if the seats on either side of you are taken.

Eventually someone asked him to move in but I hadn’t seen the Southwest drill on the train ever. This guy must travel a lot and enjoys his personal bubble. I don’t think I could ever get away with that on the train. However, on Southwest, I have pulled that maneuver before.

No comments:

Post a Comment